ARTICLE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Have an blog post idea that you'd like to submit for consideration? Please send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Blog Submission". While I am open to reading any and all ideas that follow the below guidelines, please make sure you are familiar with The LoDownLiving, the topics that are discussed on this site and on The LoDownLiving Podcast and that your pitch aligns with the values and intentions of this space.
Please read the below guidelines BEFORE submitting your content. Any submissions that do not follow these guidelines will be kindly disregarded and not considered.
- "Blog Submission" must be in the subject line of your email or message.
- All content must be shared via a Word document attached to the email or provided via a Google Drive link.
- DO NOT submit your content in the body of your email
- All submitted content must be original and not featured on any other site including any personal sites or blogs.
- All submitted content must be between 500-1000 words.
- Only submit content that is in it's final stages. Drafts of ideas or articles will not be considered.
- Articles may only be submitted via email.
- If you have more than one (1) article that you'd like to have considered you may submit them all within 1 email.
I'd like to thank you in advance for wanting to be apart of The LoDownLiving. If you do not hear back from me regarding your submission within 3-4 weeks, know that your piece was not considered at this time. Please feel free to continue to submit your future ideas. I look forward to reading them!