Google the words "wellness" or "self-care" and you'll come up with an infinite amount of articles, blog posts, scientific studies, books & more all written on these topics. At this point, they're almost losing their true roots because these words are used so much in a variety of contexts.
Wellness to one person may be a sweaty workout & green smoothie and to another it could be sleeping in & cheesy scrambled eggs alongside a Netflix marathon. Neither are wrong, both are different yet, they each get to the same goal - performing tasks that make us feel good inside & out.
Today we're talking about being an adult + how self-care can be apart of that through knocking those daunting tasks right off your to - do list!
Adulting + Self-Care Tips:
- Pick up the phone & call your friend/partner/parents
- Look at your bank account once a day or week to eliminate guessing
- Prepare the night before for the day ahead (pack your lunch, wash any clothes you might need, etc.)
- Meal prep the daunting stuff now
- Go return those items sooner than later
Tune in to the show to hear the other 5 "adulting" tips that will boost your self-care and having feeling better than ever!
I hope you enjoy talking about how self-care can be fun & practical at the same time. I'd love to know - how many of these are you already doing? Leave a comment below!