Today we are talking with Robyn Nohling of The Real Life RD. Robyn is a non-diet dietician and nurse practitioner who helps women find peace with food, accept their natural body size & heal from hormonal issues and period problems. She is a true sweetheart and has a wealth of knowledge that I, personally, have been learning from for the past few months.
Robyn’s real-life attitude about releasing diet culture, understanding the ups and downs of the menstrual cycle and so much more is what makes her so inspirational. When I read her emails, binger her blog posts or watch her Instagram Live’s every Thursday evening, I truly feel like I’m hanging with my BFF.
Let’s all give Robyn an extremely warm welcome to the LoDownLiving conversation.
The LoDown On Robyn
- What are two ways you’re keeping things simple in life these days?
- What is a guilty pleasure you’re not so afraid to share?
- What is the lesson that took you the longest to learn about your relationship with your body?
- Can you explain in layman’s terms what Binge Eating Disorder is?
- What is the main distinction between Binge Eating Disorder and just overeating in general?
- Is Intuitive Eating the right tool to use to recover from BED?
- For some reason, I am seeing BED more openly talked about on social media, in blogs, etc. why do you think that is?
- If someone listening is currently struggling with BED, what steps do you suggest they take first to start recovery?
Robyn has some fantastic knowledge & advice to offer. To hear her answers to these questions plus SO much more, tune in to today's episode!